Gorgeous, well-maintained, one-level living in sought-after Virginia Heritage at Lee's Parke! The spacious Abington model boasts a spacious open floor plan with loads of living space. Beautiful luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom and soft, comfy carpet in the bedrooms. Upgraded kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, built-in microwave, and wall oven, granite countertops, tile backsplash, plenty of cabinet and counter space with pull out drawers and lazy Susan in cabinets, large pantry, and huge island for easy meal preparation. Custom plantation shutters on all windows and crown molding and chair rail in dining room provide an elegant touch. Recessed lighting throughout the home. Lovely light-filled sunroom is perfect for relaxing and leads to the maintenance-free deck, perfect for entertaining. The primary bedroom features a tray ceiling, walk-in closets and huge primary bath with dual vanity, large shower stall with seating, separate water closet and linen closet. Main hall bath, laundry/mud room with utility sink are conveniently located on the main level. Two other bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the main level along with a full bath featuring dual vanity and a tub/shower combo. The lower level consists of a spacious, carpeted recreation room, an unfinished 4th bedroom, a huge separate unfinished portion of basement includes utility and storage rooms plus more rooms could be built...office, den, more storage, workshop, craftroom, so many possibilities. A full bath rounds out the lower level. French doors lead to the fully fenced rear yard. Both the front and back yards are beautifully landscaped with an irrigation system installed in both the front and back and there is a river rock patio under the deck. There is also a spacious 2-car garage with plenty of room for more storage space. The home has it all and is move-in ready. Come see for yourself, youâll be glad you did! Situated between Washington, DC and Richmond, Virginia Heritage at Leeâs Parke is conveniently located near Cosnerâs Corner, Central Park, and Downtown Fredericksburg for plenty of shopping, dining, and other amenities. Also conveniently located near both Spotsylvania and Mary Washington Hospitals and other top-notch medical facilities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,467 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Virginia Heritage At Lee's Park
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas, Underground
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool - Indoor, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds, Library, Non-Lake Recrea
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price