WOW, major renovations inside. A must-see all on 5 acres with privacy in the back/corner lot and a creek running in the back of the property. Perfect for growing veggies, having chickens, and maybe goats too. Deck off the kitchen where you can enjoy your cookouts or coffee in the morning and your beer/wine/cocktail after a long day working. As you step inside this renovated home (By Curbio), you will find an open floor plan with plenty of natural lighting from the windows. Your Primary bedroom is on the right away from the other 2 bedrooms and a full bath on the other side, giving you privacy along with the primary full bath. Entering the kitchen with its white cabinets, note the brand-new stainless steel appliances; plenty of cabinet space, and a pantry. Note all the drawers have the "soft close" including the bathroom vanity. There is a hook-up for a washer and dryer and a brand new furnace. Easy to maintain home perfect for you. No HOA and a small community at Glebe Estates. Well and Septic. On Crawl space.
Double Wide, Manufactured Home, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
1,296 sq. ft
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Private, Unpaved.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price