Welcome home to 124 Saylers Creek in amenity-rich Lake of the Woods! You'll love the location close to the pool, parks, and Community Center! Upon entering, the light-filled living room with soaring, beamed ceilings and a stone gas fireplace for those chilly nights will wow you. The kitchen boasts all the amenities and a dining area with access to the sunroom. The sought after split bedroom design will delight with the ownerâs suite boasting an en-suite bath, and walk in closet. Relax in the sunroom overlooking your private, level backyard perfect for gardening, and enjoying outdoor activities. This home also features a two car detached garage that would be perfect for a workshop. A private, gated, secured community, Lake of the Woods offers anything and everything you could possibly want. Home to two lakes (the 550 acre main lake and a 35 acre "fishing lake"), a golf course, an equestrian center, a fire and rescue department, and a church all within the gates, Lake of the Woods simply has it all. Whether your passion is boating, water skiing, kayaking, golfing, horseback riding, or simply taking in the breathtaking views from the clubhouse while enjoying a fabulous meal, from your own deck or yard, or from one of the beaches, you won't be disappointed! Perhaps you'd like a game of bridge or volunteering your time and talents...Lake of the Woods offers more than 60 clubs and/or organizations from which you may choose to become involved. Located in Orange County, we are fortunate to enjoy low real estate taxes. Coupled with home prices ranging from the mid-$200,000s to over $2,000,000, Lake of the Woods is the perfect community for both full-time residents, as well as weekenders. But don't take my word for it, please come see for yourself! I will gladly give you a tour of Lake of the Woods by boat and by car so that you may experience why I love Lake of the Woods!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,362 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Lake Of The Woods
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Gift Shop, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Horse Trails, Lake, Meeting Room, Non-Lake Recrea
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price