-- BRING ALL OFFERS --This spacious 4 bedroom 3 bath home is beautifully situated overlooking the 2th fairway in sought after Lake of the woods, VA. Looking for main level living WITH a finished basement, then this is the one! The main level features 3 large bedrooms with an additional bed/bath in the basement. The spacious kitchen has just been renovated and is graced with gorgeous granite counter tops and stunning stainless steel appliances. You'll absolutely fall in love with the open space offered by the massive living room as well as the showcase fireplace. The large primary bedroom has multiple closets and access to the back deck too! The finished basement also offers a huge rec area with a wood burning stove to enjoy during those cool Virginia evenings. The screened in back deck is a great place to entertain and enjoy your direct golf course views. Lastly, the oversized garage has plenty of space for shelving on each side. Come visit Lake of the Woods, Orange County's Hidden Gem! Featuring two Lakes, Fitness Center, pickleball, walking trails, restaurants, over 40 unique clubs, and ample activities. Just a short drive to Culpeper, Fredericksburg, and I-95 ,put this gated community with 24-hour Security on your list!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
3,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake Of The Woods
Orange County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Horse Trails, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price